When a loved one passes, we're left with
photographs, stories, knick-knacks, and other gentle reminders of their
soul and spirit. We think about the places they lived, the people they
knew, their creations, and their words. And we want to hold each of these
A Remembrance Video from HoneyBear can help keep the memories alive for
you and your family. What goes into a Remembrance Video? No two are
quite alike, but may we suggest:
- Photographs with descriptive narrations from you
and your family.
- Walking tours of special places in your loved one's life.
- Reminiscences. Friends and family all together, sharing their favorite
- Excerpts from home movies and home videos.
- One on one "interview" style stories with friends and loved ones.
- Things your loved one made or built: handcrafts,
furniture, artwork, decorations, buildings, clothing, music.